Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Java/Cloud Developer for a permanent full time role.
As a part of our team, you will be developing solutions for unpredictable problems that our clients face while operating their business. Your superior technical expertise within database, pattern implementation, coding, and architecture make you a good fit for the team. In this role, you will focus primarily on programming, but may be involved in design specifications, as well as the implementation of various applications.
As a Java/Cloud Developer you will be:
- Designing, developing and testing Java application code.
- Working with business analysts to understand and implement complex business functionality.
- Participating in the Agile SDLC (standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos, retrospectives).
- Collaborating with DevOps, Release Engineering and Operations to automate deployments.
- Meeting and exceeding enterprise standards for quality and process (unit tests, SCM, SLDC tools, documentation).
We are looking for someone with:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in full life cycle software developmentincluding J2EE project and development experience.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum team.
- Full-stack Cloud services development; AWS experience preferred
- Experience with data packages is a plus.
- A mastery of core Java, J2EE and DI frameworks (Spring, CDI, JBoss, Tomcat), as well as Hibernate Configuration (Connection, Dialect, Mappings).
- Deep experience in SOA implementations in Java: SOAP, REST, JMS, JAX/RS, JAX/WS.
- An ability to write clear API and functional documentation for other developers and analysts.
- Experience with tools like Kafka, Cassandra, Python, Drools, MongoDB, Spark, Oracle, FICO Blaze, Trifecta and/or Zoomdata.
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org