Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior level Java Developer for a long term opportunity.
You will be:
· Designing, developing and testing Java application code.
· Working with business analysts to understand and implement complex business functionality.
· Participating in the Agile SDLC (standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos, retrospectives).
· Collaborating with DevOps, Release Engineering and Operations to automate deployments.
· Meeting and exceeding enterprise standards for quality and process (unit tests, SCM, SLDC tools, documentation).
· A bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering.
· Full life cycle software development including J2EE project and development experience.
· Experience working within an Agile/Scrum team.
· A mastery of core Java, J2EE and DI frameworks (Spring, CDI, JBoss, Tomcat), as well as Hibernate Configuration (Connection, Dialect, Mappings).
· Deep experience in SOA implementations in Java: SOAP, REST, JMS, JAX/RS, JAX/WS.
· An ability to write clear API and functional documentation for other developers and analysts.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org