Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Java Developer for a full time role.
As a Java/Cloud Developer you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, developing and testing Java application code.
- Working with business analysts to understand and implement complex business functionality.
- Participating in the Agile SDLC (standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos, retrospectives).
- Collaborating with DevOps, Release Engineering and Operations to automate deployments.
- Meeting and exceeding enterprise standards for quality and process (unit tests, SCM, SLDC tools, documentation).
We are looking for someone with:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering.
- Minimum 6 years experience in full life cycle software development including J2EE project and development experience.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum team.
- Full-stack Java and Cloud services development; AWS experience preferred
- Experience with Data Packages is a “plus”.
- A mastery of core Java, J2EE and DI frameworks (Spring, CDI, JBoss, Tomcat), as well as Hibernate Configuration (Connection, Dialect, Mappings).
- Deep experience in SOA implementations in Java: SOAP, REST, JMS, JAX/RS, JAX/WS.
- An ability to write clear API and functional documentation for other developers and analysts.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com