A strong software development background with cumulative Java/J2EE experience totaling a minimum of 5 – 10 years
- Cumulative Object-Oriented Programming experience totaling a minimum of 5 years
- Solid experience in Client-side J2EE technologies such as JSP, Servlets, Domain Object Model, Struts, etc.
- Proficiency with Server-side J2EE technologies such as EJBs, Session Beans (Stateful/Stateless) and Entity Bean (Bean Managed/Container Managed)
- Solid knowledge of Industry Standards, Frameworks, and J2EE Design Patterns
- Solid experience in database design and development
Education Requirements: a B.S. or higher degree in MIS, Business, Computer Science or related area.