Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Mid-Level Java Developer for a contract to hire opportunity.
BS in Computer Science.
The candidate must possess the following technical experience:
• Minimum requirements include at least 6 months to 1 year of full time experience as a programmer/analyst in a scientific or technical environment.
• Proficiency in Java 6 months to 1 year +
• Experience with web services (SOAP/REST) for multi-tier applications.
• Experience with and able to explain the value of professional software engineering concepts including Test First Development, Refactoring, and Design Patterns.
• Experience with and knowledge of some high level GO4 design patterns (above and beyond J2EE patterns).
• Experience with object-relational mapping technologies (ex. Hibernate).
• Experience with an inversion-of-control framework such as Spring.
• Experience with an automated unit testing tool such as JUnit, TestNG, NUnit, ScalaTest, or RSpec.
• Understand and be able to explain the value of using Test First Development methodology.
• A demonstrated ability to learn and acquire new technologies as needed as well as a willingness to do collaborative software development is necessary.
• Experience with Test First Development methodology.
• Experience with Maven.
• Experience with Web Services.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are highly desired.
• Ability to work in an Agile team environment (i.e. Scrum).
• Experience working with Open Source technologies, and ideally having contributions to the Open Source community.
• Optionally, these skills while not required, would be highly desired.
• Mobile experience, especially around iOS.
• Big Data experience (i.e. Hadoop).
*No C2C is available for this opportunity. The client is not in a position to sponsor anyone at this time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org