Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking 2 Java J2EE Software Engineers for a long term contract.
The Software Engineer will be involved with the following:
- Designing, developing and testing Java Application Code.
- Working with Business Analyst to understand and implement complex business functionality.
- Participating in Agile SDLC to include standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos, retrospectives.
- Collaborating with DevOps, Release Engineering and Operations to automate deployments.
- Meeting and exceeding enterprise standards for quality and process to include: unit tests, SCM, SDLC tools, documentation.
Candidates should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering
- Full life cycle software development including J2EE project and development experience.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum team.
- A mastery of core Java, J2EE and DI frameworks to include: Spring, CDI, JBoss, Tomcat as well as Hibernate Configuration(Connections, Dialect, Mappings.)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com