Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a full time Java Programmer for a full time permanent opportunity.
Our team is composed of professionals that are driven, motivated, passionate about their work and are willing to take initiatives to work towards achieving goals by team effort. We’ll make sure you get valuable feedback, coaching, and knowledge from the people you work with and help you offer the same to others.
- Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create new software applications
- Enhance and manage existing software applications
- Work with the business units to gather requirements, then design, implement and test software solutions to meet the requirements
- Work with the manufacturing system engineer to interface software applications to factory hardware
- Track and report project status to the executive team
- Working knowledge and ability to utilize source control systems, deployment tools and defect tracking Management tools
- Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years experience in software development.
- 3+ years Java development experience
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Microsoft SQL Server database skills including creating tables, views, indexes, stored procedures and analyzing data.
- Experience in Jasper Reports or any other report writing software is a plus.
- Technical background in general programming practices as well as web development.
- Natural technical curiosity and ability to learn as technology changes.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate activities within a team.
- Ability to work well within a small team environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com