- Developing a complete front end application.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile.
- Developing RESTful APIs and modules utilizing NodeJS.
- Testing from unit to functional to integration.
- Understanding Agile methodology.
- Defining, coding, testing and deploying new features.
- Creating modules and components which extend the elements and modules of Agular.js.
- Continuous delivery and continuous integration.
- Mentoring other developers.
We are looking for someone with:
- A 4-year college degree, preferably in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience working as a front-end developer.
- Knowledge of Angular.js best practices.
- Knowledge of CSS and JS methods.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com