Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking both an “Entry Level” and Junior Level Java Developer for a long term project. This role will allow an entry level developer to build on their education in a professional environment while contributing to a mobile application built for doctors. This is a great way to obtain your first job out of college. We also have a Junior level role for someone with 6 months to a year of experience out of college with similar requirements.
Desired NOT Required Skills:
• Understanding of Test First Development methodology in a class room environment.
• Understanding of Web Services.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are highly desired.
• Ability to work in an Agile team environment (i.e. Scrum).
• Understanding of Open Source technologies, and ideally having contributions to the Open Source community.
Optionally, these skills while not required, would be highly desired.
• Mobile experience, especially around iOS.
• Big Data experience (i.e. Hadoop).
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
*Candidate will take/pass Salesforce.com certification prior to starting project.
The candidate must possess the following technical experience with an Educational Environement:
• Minimum requirements include at least 6 months to 1 year of educational experience as a programmer/analyst in a scientific Educational or technical environment.
• Proficiency in Java 6 months to 1 year + in an Educational environment
• Educational environment:: Experience with web services (SOAP/REST) for multi-tier applications.
• Educational environment::Experience with and able to explain the value of professional software engineering concepts including Test First Development, Refactoring, and Design Patterns.
• Educational environment:::Experience with and knowledge of some high level GO4 design patterns (above and beyond J2EE patterns).
• Educational environment::Experience with object-relational mapping technologies (ex. Hibernate).
• Educational environment::Experience with an inversion-of-control framework such as Spring.
• Educational environment::Experience with an automated unit testing tool such as JUnit, TestNG, NUnit, ScalaTest, or RSpec.
• Educational environment:::Understand and be able to explain the value of using Test First Development methodology.
• A demonstrated ability to learn and acquire new technologies as needed as well as a willingness to do collaborative software development is necessary.
Apply directly to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com