Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Junior Level Java Developer. The individual should have a software development background with cumulative Java/J2EE experience totaling a minimum of 2 years. This is a long term contract.
· Cumulative Object-Oriented Programming experience totaling 2 years
· Solid experience in Client-side J2EE technologies such as JSP, Servlets, Domain Object Model, Struts, etc.
· Proficiency with Server-side J2EE technologies such as EJBs, Session Beans (Stateful/Stateless) and Entity Bean (Bean Managed/Container Managed)
· Solid knowledge of Industry Standards, Frameworks, and J2EE Design Patterns
· Solid experience in database design and development
· Minimum of J2EE and Spring, Struts or Hibernate experience required
Education Requirements: a B.S. or higher degree in MIS, Business, Computer Science or related area.
*Offer contingent upon background check/drug test and reference checks.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org