Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Project Coordinator for a long term contract with the potential of converting to a permanent employee. This is a Junior role.
The consultant should have between 1-2 years of Business Analysis skills, some Project Management skills, Methodology and technical background. Your role will be to assist Senior Project Managers. You should be a “go getter”, someone that takes initiative.
We are not seeking someone who waits for daily direction.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for requirements gathering and reconciliation, applying working knowledge of business and IT processes. Research and identify gaps in existing and proposed solutions that require closure in order to realize the accomplishment of business goals and objectives.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Analyze, Solve Business Problems, Test
· Prepare portions of business cases and solution proposals and contribute information to the analysis of realistic and cost effective design alternatives, including procedural changes.
· Prepare written documents, including but not limited to, the design of new business processes and/or applications as well as testing, correcting and implementing planned products and processes.
· Effectively participate in Change Control and Scope Management procedures.
· Successfully identify, address and escalate Risks and Issues.
· Maintain and apply a working knowledge of Testing Tools and Techniques.
· Respond to reported issues and perform basic analysis and resolution activities to ensure that Service Level Agreement commitments are met or exceeded.
· Contribute to the creation and delivery of presentations to project teams.
Education Requirements: 4-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business-related studies.
Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years related experience working in an IT area focused on analysis, business relationships and requirements-driven project work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com