We are seeking a talented Lead IP Telephony Analyst.
Focus Areas: Cisco VoIP Infrastructure and Communication systems standards, Development, implementation and support.
Reports to: Network Operations Manager
• Provide focus and direction of existing or new Cisco IP Telephony technology implementations in the environment – 10%
• Oversee Change Control database for all changes implemented by the IPT Team – 5%
• Support existing Cisco VoIP infrastructure to facilitate daily operations as necessary. Act as primary or escalation contact as appropriate. – 45%
• Oversee projects to maintain standards or new practices of existing environment – 20%
• Recommend new technology by attending seminars, learning about industry trends, or through hands-on experimentation that would benefit managed companies – 10%
• Develop and maintain standards for all IP Voice systems or devices supported by the IPT Team – 5%
• Other duties as assigned to include On-Call rotation and travel – 5%
• Act as Lead Project Manager for internal projects and projects across departments or companies
• Act as technical architect for VoIP Systems.
• Keep current with technology advances.
• Prototyping and testing new VoIP technologies that might be a good fit for our environment.
• Assist the Network Operation Lead Analyst with maintaining a Network security model
• Support existing environment as necessary, either as primary contact or as escalation contact
• Go onsite as necessary to facilitate projects or support issues.
• On-Call rotation for after hours support.
• Oversee Change Control database
• Document environment or changes to environment as necessary and/or as assigned
• Integrate new IP Telephony technologies into our environment
• Weekly and Monthly updates to Manager
• Handle special requests and non-standard requests from Management
• Train team members on IP Phone systems and new technologies, and assist with documentation
• Go onsite as necessary to facilitate projects or support issues for location across the country.
• On-Call 24/7 support duties on rotational basis.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• In-depth understanding of Cisco IPT Phone Systems & Cisco Unified Call Center Express platform
• In-depth understanding of TCP/IP.
• In-depth understanding of Cisco Networking hardware and IOS.
• Understanding of Disaster Recovery concepts and applications
• Proven ability to apply technology and process solutions to business problems
• Proven ability to manage large and complex projects and issues
• Proven trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
• Proven team player, works well with other departments and with vendors
• Experience in a large inter-networking or distributed computing environment
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to work independently to complete projects/goals
• Must pass required Background Checks: Criminal, Credit, Motor Vehicle Record and Drug Test
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com