Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Magento Front-End Developer for a direct hire permanent position with an outstanding client located in Los Angeles, CA.
Our Client is located just steps from the beach. They are a leader in the eCommerce industry, and work with high profile clients such as: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Foot Locker, Behr Paint, and Burlington Coat Factory. They believe in being passionate about work, having fun at work, and delivering the best.
This Client has been named one of the Best Places to Work in LA. They enjoy great pay and benefits, a casual, relaxed work style and a friendly, collaborative environment.
If you are looking for the opportunity to stand out from the crowd come join our Client at the beach; Come play with the best.
As our Client’s Magento Front-End Developer, you will responsible for producing, modifying and maintaining the functional and structural code for all digital properties. Our ideal candidate is a team player who is collaborative, innovative, a whiz at front-end development methods and technologies. If you thrive in fast-paced environments, by creating rich, highly engaging and interactive experiences for the Web this job is for you. You must have a passion for great design and web standards, have worked with Magento, and possess a detailed understanding of how interactive experiences should function.
- Partner with User Experience, Design, .Net, PHP, and ColdFusion teams to execute strategies on all client projects
- Utilize responsive design to support usability in PC, mobile and tablet environments
- Develop and optimize existing features, as well as prototype and implement new features
- Advocating web interaction design best practices, with a focus on consistency and usability
- Resolve cross-browser layout issues and bugs
- Adhere to web standards, usability, and best practices
- Develop and maintain high traffic eCommerce websites
- Interpret existing site design and style guides by creating pixel perfect web pages from Photoshop files
- Provide scoping and estimating for front-end development tasks
- Provide front-end expertise with Magento platform
- Experience with Magento in a front-end capacity
- Magento Front-End Developer certification a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years web development experience
- Strategic and analytical thinker, self-motivated and driven to learn outside of work environment
- Knowledge of IT systems and technology with strong experience building front end code for web applications that work across browsers and devices
- Must be highly independent and motivated and work well with server side developers
- Follow web trends in design, functionality and technology
- Ability to work across functional teams, including designers, developers, and business teams
- Attention to detail and relentlessly pursue excellence in producing quality deliverables
- ECommerce experience
- .NET, PHP, or ColdFusion development and design experience a plus
All applicants must be a strong fit with our Client’s core values:
· Honesty, integrity and fairness
· Respect for individual ability, creativity and diversity
· Teamwork and open communication
· Passion and commitment
· Enjoyment of work and life
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer who provides a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salaries commensurate with experience.
Our Client offers an employee-friendly, comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees, which includes:
· Competitive salaries
· Health, dental, and vision insurance with Flexible Spending Account
· 401 plan, managed by Fidelity
· Life insurance, AD&D, short and long-term disability
· Two weeks paid vacation
· Six days paid sick time
· 12 paid holidays, including floating holidays
· Innovative office, casual dress code
With our Client’s offices only five minutes from the sand and two from the Marina, our Client’s employees enjoy a variety of recreational and social activities planned throughout the year.
Our Client also offers flexible work arrangements to help employees balance work and life.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com