Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Master Data Manager for a full time permanent position in Kansas City.
This position is both business and technically focused with regard to Enterprise Master Data Management and is responsible for providing advanced level support implementing and on-going management of master data governance processes and operations within the company’s SAP environment. The position will encompass a master data domain coordinating efforts between different groups. This position will define and maintain ERP master data standards, design and support governance processes, and monitor and ensure data integrity. The position will serve as a subject matter expert on topics or initiatives requiring expertise on master data standards, policies and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Coordination with business teams:
– Coordinating data with owner teams
– Data accuracy and data integrity checks
– Monitoring the effectiveness of master data administration processes
– Day to day decisions for overall landscape of master data objects
– Identification of issues from corporate, area council and manufacturing business owners
– Contributes to the development of communication materials
– Plays an integral role in on-going data improvement initiatives
– Participates in the development of system and process transition and implementation plans
Business Process Area Support:
– Recommendations to analysis of proposed data design additions, structural changes, value determinations, standards and conventions on systems
– Provides input on security issues to ensure that system data access is appropriate and kept current
– Provides expert knowledge and guidance to the businesses for specific master data objects
Data Maintenance of Master Data Objects:
– Validation and point of escalation of change requests
– Creating and maintaining master data and business data as required by the administration process
– Managing the routing (workflow) and completion of master data
– Assesses and manages data structures and processes
– Owns responsibility of master data documentation: policies, procedures, forms and training
– Bachelors degree preferred, or equivalent experience will also be considered
– Minimum 5 years of master data analyst related experience
– One full cycle of an SAP implementation and production support preferred
– Minimum 3 years experience in SAP 4.7 or higher
– Experience with SAP master data related to SD, MM, PP, FI, CO, WM, PM, QM
– Functional experience in the supply chain operations is preferred
– Proven experience with business and requirements analysis and business process modeling/mapping.
– Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts.
– Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
– Ability to apply statistical and other research methods into systems issues and products as required.
– Extensive experience with core software applications, such as ERP, CRM, PLM, BI, etc.
– Demonstrated project management skills
– Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
– Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
– Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
– Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
– Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
– Highly self motivated and directed.
– Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
– Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
– Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
– Strong customer service orientation.
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org