We are seeking a Messaging and Collaboration Administrator for possesing the following skills and background.
The primary responsibility for this role is to administer messaging and collaboration technologies in the production environment including MS Exchange, BES, Good Technologies, OCS, Altiris, Enterprise Vault, MS Office and MeetingPlace.
· Manage application life cycle including evaluating business requirements, recommending technical solutions and developing deployment plans based on technical and economic feasibility.
· Coordinate software releases / patching and monitor the production environment to ensure systems stability.
· Research messaging and collaboration technologies and lead proof of concept projects as required by the business, operations, and other organizations.
· Manage monitoring systems to insure that alerts are both accurate and timely.
Requirements Skills and Experience:
· 2+ years experience supporting MS Exchange in an enterprise-level (more than 10,000 users) environment and a solid technical understanding of messaging and collaboration technologies.
· Experience troubleshooting, configuring, installing and managing MS Exchange and specific experience supporting Exchange implementations including its impact on networks, back-up, storage, etc.
· Experience supporting mobile device management servers including BES, Good Technology, Exchange and ActiveSync is preferred.
· Experience on supporting wireless technologies and its integrations with MS Exchange.
· Experience managing Email systems and enterprise patching.
· Strong knowledge of Active Directory.
· Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008.
· Working knowledge of hardware and virtual server platforms.
· Experience communicating effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Experience leading complex technical projects from design through deployment, testing and implementation.
· Strong interpersonal, team leadership, negotiation, communication, and customer service skills.
· Openness to coaching from supervisors and peers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· MS Exchange 2003-2010
· Symantec Enterprise Vault Email Archiving version 8.0 or higher
· Monitoring tools such as BMC Patrol, Microsoft SCOM
· Experience in using SQL Server
· Mailman List Server or similar
· MS Office 2007
· Altiris 6/Symantec Management Platform (NS7)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org