Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a .NET AWS Developer for a 12 month contract to hire opportunity in St. Louis, Missouri
**Experience with either AWS experience, or a desire to learn and work with AWS.
The .NET AWS Developer will be responsible for delivering integrated product solutions & support. Works in team environment and provides technical expertise and guidance throughout the entire software life cycle. Duties include analysis, design, estimation, planning, implementation, QA testing, and operational support to ensure systems availability for both internal and external users.
- Meet regularly with Project Management and Technical leads to manage status, milestones, risks and issues in an Agile SSDLC.
- Provide technical and/or business application consultation to customers and team members regarding functionality, architecture, operating systems and databases for complex product systems.
- Prepare and present application and programming design solutions to fulfill business requirements.
- Engage teams outside of immediate group as required (product integration points, infrastructure, helpdesk, security, vendors).
- Develop & mature operational support knowledge base and playbook documentation to complement product solutions.
- Identify and rapidly resolve issues to enable operations. Provide training guidance to team members and users as required.
- Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into systems design and technical solutions.
- Proven experience with structured and object-oriented programming, design patterns, relational database design, operating systems, networking concepts, and systems integration.
- Ensures all documentation of technical architecture and systems are complete.
- Demonstrate software for small to large groups of end users and decision makers.
- Continuously seek opportunities to streamline the existing team processes for overall efficiency.
- Ensure users’ expectations are met, gain understanding when desired outcomes are not feasible and provide alternative solutions to meet objective(s).
What You Bring to the Team:
- Ability to lead installation and training for clients.
- Complex analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of web server technology (IIS).
- Ability to translate business needs and problems into systems’ design and technical solutions.
- Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into viable/accepted solutions.
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
- Experience with AWS and AWS services (or comparable cloud technology.)
- Experience with Jenkins and Terraform.
- Experience with Oracle, SQL Server, and/or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with ReactJS.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org