Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Back End Web Developer for a permanent opportunity.
This opportunity is with a local software firm that provides private-label revenue and database driving promotions platforms, as well as partner success services, for some of North America’s top media and marketing firms. Some of the products include an interactive contesting engine, a deals platform, an email marketing solution and more. The software solutions are relied upon by nearly 3,000 media and marketing companies, including CBS, Clear Channel, The Washington Post and thousands of others. Offered are an exciting, high tech, team oriented, and fun environment! So, if you are a back-end Developer with 3-5+ years in C#/.NET, then please read on and apply!
This is a full time, permanent position in St. Louis.
What you need for this position:
* 3-5+ years of experience using C#/.NET technologies
* Strong database development experience with SQL Server 2008/2012
* Background in highly scalable applications, multithreaded applications. Non-blocking queues, and algorithm development is beneficial
* Knowledge of Email Protocols (SMTP, POP3))
* Interest in working in a smaller team environment
* Experience with Entity Framework 5.0 (Code First)
**Must have the ability to mentor other Developers in .NET/C#
* Experience in HTTP, REST/WCF, RSS, DKIM, DMARC, SPF, SOAP
* Familiar with working in Agile (Scrum) environment
* Experience with Agile development methodology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work in a small team to do middle-tier and back-end development, framework creation and testing of new components
* Create highly scalable, distributed software solutions
* Collaborate with front-end teams as needed
* Provide valuable input in meetings to help the company innovate and better serve customers.
* Continually learn and improve processes
What’s in it for you:
* Work for a well-established, growing company
* Friendly atmosphere
* Work in a smaller team where you can have a direct impact on the end product
* Competitive salary, 401k, bonus plan, Full health benefits
* Opportunity for growth and career advancement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org