Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a .Net/C# Software Engineer for a permanent opportunity.
MVC AND DESIGN PATTERNS ARE A MUST
Reporting to the Manager, Software Engineering we now an additional Software Engineer to join the successful team developing software for the company’s product set the leading healthcare staff development application.
As a Software Engineer you will be accountable for working with the product team to develop and deliver the highest quality software.
- Writes and reviews portions of detailed specification for the development of system components of simple to moderate complexity
- Interfaces with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements
- Provides feedback on technical tasks of simple to moderate complexity
- Develops low level designs
- Participates in design, code, and test reviews
- Perform support functions in validation cycle as required (i.e. test monitoring, debugging, problem resolutions etc.)
- Tests, implements, maintains and supports application software that is delivered on time and within budget
- Analyzes and troubleshoots software problems
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
- May participate in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations
- Makes recommendations on the impact and implementation of new technologies/development methodologies
- Works closely with Business Analysis and Project Management functions to ensure correct technical design
- Modifies and/or writes technical and operator documentation
- Participates in the development and usage of (increasingly efficient) standards.
Preferred Qualifications (Experience, credentials, education):
- Experienced developing using Microsoft Technologies i.e. .NET/C#
- Experienced working in an Agile process
- Experienced working with SQL server
- Has full understanding of the development lifecycle including design, coding, testing and delivery
Experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org