Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a .Net developer for a contract to hire opportunity in Jefferson City or St. Louis.
Implementation of a new custom web enabled C#, .Net application with a SQL Server Database to streamline, facilitate and support of the reporting, tracking of maintenance and capital improvement projects both onsite for the client and offsite.
o Developing new code for the application
o Convert historical data and load into the new application
o Implement the completed solution into production
Research and Analysis
- Work with Business Analysts and management to ensure the requirements and proposed solution aligns and meets architectural standards.
- Analyze functional and technical requirements for issues.
- Review functional and technical requirements for performance improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
Design, Develop and Test Solutions
- Independently translate requirements into technical specification for new solutions, enhancements and maintenance requests.
- Integrate packages or code applications with attention to integration, maintainability, reusability, standards, structure and efficiency.
- Document application-oriented content in adherence with client and industry-recognized standards and templates.
- Perform test planning and execution as required.
- Review and approve work such as design, code, code walkthroughs, and test results for completeness and defect tracking for others such as less experienced Software Engineers.
Implementation and Support
- Work with Operations groups to ensure applications are successfully migrated to production.
- Provide application maintenance and support as required.
- Resolve production problems according to Service Level Agreements.
- Leverage tools and methods necessary to understand root cause and recommend options for correction.
- Identify issues and risks as they arise.
- Coach less senior Software Engineers in processes, techniques and problem solving methods.
Required Technical Skills:
Visual Studio 2008
Prior State of Missouri experience
(Degrees, Certifications, Work Authorization, Security Clearance, etc)
Education Requirement: 4-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business-related studies.
Experience Requirement: 3-6 years related experience in programming or systems analysis with indications of more technical aptitude
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org