The consultant will be providing application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project. Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications. Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components. Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
· 5 years minimum experience in C#, ASP.NET, XML, XSL and CSS required.
· 3-4 years of development experience in SharePoint 2007 is required.
· Development experience in SharePoint 2010 preferred.
· The primary role of the developer is to develop solutions in SharePoint using C#, ASP.NET, XML, XSL/XSLT, CSS, and HTML.
· The developer works directly with the BA and QT (Quality Technician) to understand requirements and deliver solutions.
· Technical skills are the key to this role but we also require excellent communication skill (both written and oral).
· This role also has responsibility for ensuring how projects are developed and what approach is taken based on Company Standards (SharePoint, .NET, Web, Usability).
· This role is primarily a development task oriented role but also is accountable for design approach and following standards as well as making sure that other developers on their project follow set standards if more than one developer is on the project.
· This role will not define these standards and approaches but will need to work within our governance model and ensure that the team does as well.
· This role works very closely with the BA to ensure that all requirements are being met.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com