Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior .Net Developer for a permanent opportunity.
Facilitate software application design, delivery, implementation and maintenance across all locations. Gather user requirements and perform unit and acceptance tests on delivered software. Assist in software development with strong focus on end user experience. Leverage current tools, frameworks and methodologies to streamline software delivery. Assignments are moderate to extensive in complexity.
1. Major interactions with all users of Company Systems both inside and outside the company (Customers and Suppliers).
3. Complete modular development tasks within a given application framework as well as design new systems from scratch.
4. Set priorities and assures objectives are being met and standards and procedures followed.
5. Develop, program, test, deploy, modify and maintain application systems software.
1. Four-year college degree required in information technology, computer science or other degree with significant computer coursework which has provided essential foundation of systems and software knowledge required.
2. Practical knowledge of .Net software development. Firm understanding and demonstrated application of current software design patterns.
3. 2 to 5 years of Web Development experience. Skill set should include:
· 3+ years C#
· 3+ years ASP.Net (1+ year ASP.Net 3.5)
· 3+ years HTML, CSS, JQuery
· Experience with WCF and/or traditional web services
· Some exposure to MVC, MVP or MVVM is a plus
· Familiarity with relational database design, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, and Stored Procedures
· Test Driven Development and Mocking experience
· Experience with Object Oriented Design
4. Must be highly creative and able to deliver efficient, aesthetically pleasing software solutions.
Position requires some traveling (less than 10%) and the working conditions include normal plant and office environment with extremely light physical effort.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org