Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a .Net developer for a short term project. If the candidate performs well there will be additional long term projects to work on for our company.
Project Description: Implementation of a new custom web enabled C#, .Net application with a SQL Server Database to streamline, facilitate and support of the reporting, tracking of maintenance and capital improvement projects both onsite for the client and offsite.
o Developing new code for the application
o Convert historical data and load into the new application
o Implement the completed solution into production
Research and Analysis
• Analyze application specifications and technology approach to ensure business requirements are met and are scalable for future product releases.
• Investigate future oriented products and take ownership of driving resolution and making proposals that may include reusable components.
• Work with Business Analysts and Management to recommend future application solutions.
Design, Develop and Test Solutions
• Demonstrate fluency in technical aspects of suite of technical products and business applications.
• Produce conceptual design documents and detailed specifications for large-scale and complex projects to reinforce our technical product and architectural standards.
• Collaborate with Business Analyst team members to diagnose and resolve complex defects identified throughout testing phases.
Implementation and Support
• Work with Operations to develop implementation, contingency plans that mitigate the risks for unfavorable occurrences in technical environments.
• Provide application maintenance and support as required.
• Participate in the resolution of more complex production problems according to Service Level Agreements.
• Lead the integration and application engineering efforts of large-scale projects and maintenance efforts that may include integrating third party systems and potentially new code.
• Coach less senior Software Engineers in both formal and informal working techniques, creative problem solving and business unit support.
Specific Line of Service (LOS) Knowledge may include
• Custom Application Development: Expert Understanding and Implementation Experience in Standards and Best Practice: Database, Pattern Implementation, Coding, Architecture, Pattern Usage and Implementation. Leverages Deep and Broad Knowledge: OO Concepts (Multi-Tier Competency, At Least 1 Tier Deep Skills), Class Modeling, Design Model Translation, Substantial and Demonstrated Single Platform as well as Single IDE.
Required Technical Skills:
· C# (minimum 6 yrs experience)
· SQL Server
· Visual Studio 2010 (minimum 2 yrs experience)
· MVC3 Frameworks (minimum 2 yrs experience
· Business Objects
· MS Project
· MS Access
· Lotus Notes
(Degrees, Certifications, Work Authorization, Security Clearance, etc)
Education Requirement: 4-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business-related studies.
Experience Requirement: 3-6 years related experience in programming or systems analysis with indications of more technical aptitude
*Travel: Periodic travel required between St. Louis office and Jefferson City Office
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org