We are seeking a .Net candidate. The candidate must have either a Computer Science or Electrical Engineering degree.
The ideal candidate will work closely with a team of talented developers to create web-based software applications. A significant portion of the development will be C#/Java-based with a SQL Server back-end. This will include design, coding, and debugging. This candidate will also participate in database design and functional requirements.
- Generous continuing education and training to help expand your skills
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Benefits include health, dental and vision
- 401(k) plus company-funded defined benefit plan
- 2 weeks paid vacation plus holiday (December 25 – January 2)
- Paid sick leave
- Health/fitness facilities on-site
- Digital 24” monitors
- High-end workstation plus laptop for each developer
- Computer Science or Electrical Engineering degree
- At least 2 years directly-related work experience
- Working knowledge of relational databases and object-oriented design
- Familiarity with: ASP.NET, C#/Java, SQL Server
- Rapid learner, adaptable and open-minded
- Skills in time management, organization and oral/written communication
- A good sense of humor
- Travel: Approximately 3 – 5 days out-of-town travel per year.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com