Through all phases of development of the work product, the Programmer supports the project team in the successful creation of Web-based solutions that merge the form and function of our clients’ leadership brands. Collaborating with the Director of Production and Sr. Programmer, the Programmer efficiently executes the various programming and database deliverables called out in the technical requirements document. This professional identifies opportunities to improve both the development approach and the integrity of the final product. The Programmer interfaces with the Sr. Art Director and HTML Producer through all project milestones and actively employs quality control checks of the work. The Programmer utilizes the latest methodologies in Web-application development, in a best-in-class production environment, to deliver value that makes a positive impact on each client’s bottom line.
Education & Training
BA or BS in Computer Science, MIS, Business Management or related area; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
3 – 5 years or equivalent working knowledge and skill as developer/programmer, database programmer, web developer with at least 1 year in an agency/marketing capacity.
· Established analytical skills for evaluating improvements to process and system flow
· Proven ability to effectively execute project deliverables from established technical requirements
· Proficiency managing and manipulating robust data models
· Demonstrated proficiency in UI construction, ensuring the integrity of the UI throughout the development lifecycle while optimizing with the user (SEO) top of mind
· Established development language skill sets with the desire to learn new methodologies independently
· Be self-motivated with a positive attitude in both independent and collaborative, diverse team environments
· Ability to effectively communicate with programming and Account Service teams
· Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Demonstrated decision-making, analytical and problem solving skills
· Effective time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and adjust accordingly
· Ability to produce and develop software based on description/documentation of business logic without close supervision
· Ability to travel, but not anticipated
· Experience using software applications such as Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
· Strong, proficient use of the following:
o SQL Server
o ASP, VB, C#
o .NET and Visual Studio
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org