Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Network Administrator for a full time permanent role.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
Requires advanced knowledge Cisco technologies such as server administration, voice environment administration, and network administration. This position requires knowledge of server management in a virtualized environment. Requires minimum of associates degree in computer science or related field; equivalent years of experience in similar position. CCNP, CCNA certifications not required but encouraged.
Special Physical Requirements:
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write, hear, type on a computer, and answer phone to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
The Network Administrator reports directly to the Information Systems Manager, and has the general responsibility for the voice and data network including installation, configuration and maintenance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Network Administration: Configuration, installation, and maintenance of the Network (including DNS, DHCP, etc.). These duties include but are not limited to configuration and deployment, performance monitoring, problem resolution, backup, and capacity and migration planning.
- Voice System Administration: Configuration, installation, and maintenance of the voice communications system (call routing, voicemail, call center, etc.).
- Provides documentation of processes, procedures and projects: Is responsible for documentation of all network related functions including but not limited to project documentation for implementation of network related items, and documentation of all processes and procedures as related to primary job function.
- Part of security team: Works in conjunction with server administrator to provide network security. These tasks include, but are not limited to documentation of security processes and procedures, network monitoring, maintenance of anti-virus, proxy access and Internet content filtering, and working with desktop support personnel to help insure the security of the network.
- Second level technical support: Provides second level technical support for desktop hardware, software and OS.
- Backup to Server Administrator: Serves in a backup capacity to the server administrator to provide management of servers and storage.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management: The network administrator may perform additional duties and responsibilities in support of the information systems department as assigned by the manager.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org