Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Network Administrator (Tier 3) for a long-term contract.
The position is in St. Louis, Missouri however, we are open to someone working at the Charlotte, NC location.
The Network Administrator- Tier 3 will:
- Review device configurations.
- Create and/or update network diagrams.
- Verify route diversity and network redundancy.
- Network, Firewall, and VPN monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Provide consistent and timely reporting progress.
- Provide production support for Enterprise Monitoring Applications.
- Perform technical troubleshooting, changes, and daily tasks for Enterprise Monitoring Applications and Systems.
- Work with customers and other support teams to co-ordinate and facilitate incident triage and timely resolution of production issues.
- Analyze, resolve, and co-ordinate technical problems for all issues/incidents.
- Coordinate incident resolution with infrastructure and application support groups and implement changes to prevent problem recurrence.
- Identify problems and correct them as soon as possible to restore full service.
- Managing and escalate issues according to the proper procedures.
- Monitor applications and automated processes.
- At least 3 years of hands-on monitoring experience in a multi-platform
- Must be able to work any day and any shift
- Experience monitoring or configuring firewalls
- Demonstrated experience in Solarwinds, Netcool/WebTop, NetIQ AppManager, or similar monitoring tool
- Experience with Cisco routers, switches, and VPN
Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com