Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Network Infrastructure Engineer for a contract to hire opportunity in Pensacola, FL.
*******Candidates must have an Active Top Secret with ability to obtain/retain DHS EOD and SCI****
Please do not apply unless you have the above Active clearance.
This position is responsible of installing, configuring, and maintaining network infrastructure equipment (routers, firewalls, switches, etc). This position requires in-depth knowledge of both Cisco and Juniper devices and requires the successful candidate be able to interface with the customer, vendors, and other technical staff to analyze business and technical requirements, prioritize tasks, and ensure all project stakeholders and members are kept current related to status of assigned projects/tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years working experience as a Network Engineer
- Knowledge and experience with the following protocols/technologies: TCP/IP, VLANs, OSPF, Spanning Tree, Reverse Proxy.
- Experience with (including the ability to setup, configure, upgrade, manage, and troubleshoot) Cisco and Juniper routers, switches (Nexus and Catalyst), ASA’s, and Blue Coat devices.
- Experience working and managing networks supporting government systems in an unclassified and classified environment.
- Design, plan, test, and implement LANs and WANs using latest technology
- Actively monitor and manage the network and optimize system performance
- Apply operating system updates, patches and configuration changes
- Implement network security measures
- Provide and manage system documentation for all related network systems
- Support and configure all routers, switches, and firewalls
- Manage the testing and implementation of upgrades and changes to the network systems
It would be great if you also had:
- Cisco or Juniper certifications
This will require shift work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com