Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Network Technician for a permanent opportunity in Topeka, Kansas.
We have a new opening for a full-time Network Technician in Topeka, KS or the surrounding areas. In this role, you would provide on-site network and desktop support to a wide variety of customers. This includes troubleshooting system problems, installing/configuring hardware, and reconfiguring client networks.
- The chance to work for a well-established IT solutions company that provides numerous opportunities for advancement and encourages you to grow your knowledge
- Competitive salary & benefits
- A fun and creative workplace where enthusiasm and talent are rewarded
We're looking for…
- Experience with server technology, server operating systems, virtualization, networks, firewalls, virus, spam protection, PC hardware, PC operating systems, and Outlook email.
- Exchange Server, Backup Exec, and MCSE / MCITP certifications are preferred but not required
- Network and computer support experience in a business environment. This should include some experience working for a 3rd party service provider/vendor.
- Candidates that have a valid driver's license and can drive a company vehicle if necessary to perform the job.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and analytical skills that enable the technician to work with our customers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com