Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Novell Identity Management Technical Consultant
· Thorough understanding of Identity Management, User Provisioning, Managed Access and issues surrounding authentication and authorization
· 2 – 3+ years of experience designing and deploying enterprise data integration solutions, including experience with User Management/User Provisioning solutions
· Novell Identity Manager.
· Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Novell Access Manager, Novell Sentinel, Novell Access Governance Suite, Novell Compliance Management Platform, Novell SecureLogin – Self-motivation, creativity, self-confidence, drive, and determination to solve customer's problems in a team oriented environment
· Develop and implement IDM provisioning tools focused on Novell products.
· Customize Novell IDM product functionality to fulfill requirements that cannot be met with standard functionality
· Recommend improvements, corrections, remediation or requirements for associated projects
· Create and maintain relevant documentation as may be required by the customer from time to time
· Develop strong partnerships with our customers, software vendors and other technical and industry resources
*Background Check and Drug Testing Required for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com