· Maintains the organization's Oracle databases across multiple platforms and computing environments. Monitors database space usage and performance.
· Manages database utilities and monitors the relationships between the database users and applications. Maintains database support tools, database tables and dictionaries, recovery and backup procedures.
· Applies understanding of relational database concepts and query languages in order to design required summary or aggregation tables to support analysis.
· Coordinates with technology/infrastructure staff to identify data relationships for functional requirements and analyze/resolves issues related to information flow and content.
· Understands existing data architecture standards and conventions and contributes to the development and enforcement of best practices for database use.
· Performs data modeling studies and develops detailed data models. Maintains data model and entity relationship diagrams.
Required Skills and Experience:
· 5+ year’s experience administering Oracle (10g minimum) and supporting RAC in a large, production environment.
· Installing, upgrading and maintaining Oracle database systems and experience using enterprise level tools including Oracle Enterprise Manger (OEM) and RMAN for Oracle database backup and recovery administration.
· Monitoring and tuning databases and experience working together with a team to delivers high availability service.
· Analyzing, developing and maintaining data architectures, process models, application – database interfaces and experience consulting to an Oracle data base design and implementation team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Oracle 11g administration experience.
· Oracle RAC implementation experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org