Oracle Report Developer
Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an Oracle Report Developer.
Project is short-term, and can be onsite or remote.
(6-8 weeks duration)
What You Bring to the Team:
- Required Skills:
- Oracle’s reporting tools including Hyperion Financial Reports (HFR), EPRCS
- Analyzing requirements, writing functional specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues and interfacing with business users
- Experience in creating and maintaining complex financial reports using Oracle reporting tools and other BI/Analytic tools.
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of financial systems and business processes, especially around planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Desired Skills:
- Development and administration of PBCS / Hyperion budget and planning tool in support of the Finance organization
- End user training, and support
- Oracle’s Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) or Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) or Hyperion EPM tools (Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Smartview, FDMEE, EPM Automate, other) -> development and administrative capacity
- Understanding of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow development across multiple industries
- BI / Analytic experience using packaged software (i.e. Tableau, Business Objects, Cognos, Other) preferred
- Advanced analytical, diagnostic and technical skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com