Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an Organizational Change Manager.
The consultant will be responsible for the following:
Designs and implements development training programs to enhance the effectiveness of managers and teams to increase organization productivity and customer satisfaction.
Assesses critical business issues and designs organization development and strategic plans to enhance company performance. Facilitates design and implementation of reengineering and/or reorganization efforts. Advises on team design and performance. Provides development, coaching and training managers on leadership skills. Senior Specialist(Consultant To Top Management)Develop advanced concepts, techniques, and standards. Develop new applications based on professional principles and theories. Viewed as expert in field within the corporation. Develop solutions to problems of unusual complexity which require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovativeness. Challenges are frequently unique and solutions may serve as precedent for future decisions. Works under consultative direction toward long-range goals and objectives. Assignments are often self-initiated. Virtually self-supervisory. Decisions effect the financial, employee, or public relations posture of the organization. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in failure to achieve goals critical to the major objectives of the organization. Serves as prime consultant and external spokesperson for the organization on highly significant matters relating to policies, programs, capabilities, and long-range goals and objectives. Usually requires 15+ Years experience with BA or 13+ Years with MBA
Organizational Change Manager:
Organizational Change Manager will lead infrastructure change initiatives for organizational and transformational projects initiatives. These include migration of the organization towards an ITIL based service delivery model. This person will facilitate the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology. The primary focus will be implementing change management plans that maximize leadership engagement, quantify and mitigate employee resistance and ensure all department communications are consistent and value focused.
· Identifying impacted user community and super-users to be involved in the project.
· Facilitating communication between the project team and the user community.
· Identifying the communication method (e-mail, presentation, etc.).
· Generating the communication message and executing the delivery of communications.
· Identifying impact to organization and operating model for the implementation of new processes and roles.
· Executing organization alignment activities required with project implementation.
· Coordinating attendee training, curriculum assignment and scheduling for the impacted resources.
· Ensure knowledge transfer to Super Users beyond initial training.
· Real world (beyond academic) understanding of Organizational Design and experience including role definition, alignment and defining touch points between roles.
· Strong written and communications skills (especially in support of organizational change).
· Strong analytic and decision making abilities.
· Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
· Ability to influence and work through others in a matrixed organization.
· Ability to form relationships at all levels within IT and with business sponsors and partners.
· Experience building business cases for projects and measuring their effectiveness.
· Experience developing correspondence through advanced use of PowerPoint, Visio and Excel.
· Experience executing organizational change in an ITIL based environment.
· Experience with change management principles and methodologies on an international level
· Familiarity with project management tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
· Experience with large-scale organizational change effort.
· Experience navigating a large, complex organization.
· Training development and / or delivery.
· Corporate communications and or marketing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org