Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Pega Lead System Architect for a long term contract 9+months.
· Pega certified Lead System Architect (Version 7.x preferred) desired, must have at least P1 cleared
· Should have 9 – 10+ years of IT experience
· Should have minimum 5+ years of Pega experience
· Must have worked on at least 3 Pega development projects with design and architecture specific role in at least 2 Pega projects
Job Description –
• Hands-on technology leadership role
• Define enterprise level design for the Pega applications
• Work closely with client’s enterprise architecture and BPM CoE team
• Provide technology direction to onshore-offshore based implementation team
• Actively participate in all phases of SDLC, producing high quality deliverables
• Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing
• Facilitate knowledge transfer of PRPC based application functionality.
• Provides regular updates to management team on project status
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org