Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a PeopleSoft Lead Software Engineer.
The Lead Software Engineer is responsible for designing and developing prototypes as well as performing complex application coding and programming. This position interprets end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications for off-the-shelf and/or custom-developed applications. The Lead Software Engineer also analyzes and reviews software requirements to determine feasibility of a design within time and cost restraints. In addition, this position performs unit and integration testing and assists with developing unit test scripts. The Lead Software Engineer provides instruction, guidance and mentoring to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Develops prototypes and templates; conducts design reviews.
- Performs application coding and programming.
- Interprets end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications for off-the-shelf and/or custom-developed applications.
- Analyzes and reviews software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Leads code reviews.
- Performs unit and integration testing; assists with developing unit test scripts.
- Plans and coordinates implementation activities.
- Maintains documentation on application modifications and updates.
- Migrates applications to quality assurance and/or production environment.
- Handles oncall/pager duties during specified periods as they relate to the Financials environment.
- Leads structured technical and functional walkthroughs of specifications and programming logic.
- Monitors task automation and implements process improvements; recommends enhancements that result in increase quality, efficiencies, and overall value to the IT organization.
- Monitors the effectiveness of established service level agreements to manage customer expectations and quality standards; assists with defining new service level agreements in response to changing needs.
- Candidates should have mastery knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials 8.9, PeopleTools and financial ERM solutions.
- Mastery knowledge is also expected in object-oriented application development principles, theories, and concepts.
Qualified applicants must also possess the following skills/competencies:
- Good communication skills to effectively communicate with various IT teams.
- Candidates must also demonstrate the ability to judge between what is requested and what is feasible given the parameters of the technology and the project.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com