Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Software Engineer/Developer with PHP experience.
This position – Software Engineer/Developer – will work on our engineering team to maximize the performance and functionality of the current platform while contributing to new features and functionality.
Skills & Requirements
Must have strong experience with:
• Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent training required.
• Modern PHP (5.4+) development and best practices.
• Objected-oriented basics and principles.
• MySQL and relational database design.
• Angular JS
• Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS)
• git / GitHub
• Must have experience implementing ORM such as Doctrine in a PHP MVC framework such as Symfony
• JSON, XML
• Google APIs, OAuth 2.0
• MySQL performance optimization, big datasets, BigQuery
• Basic linux administration
• Experience in an Agile (quick iterations) development/support environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org