We are seeking an individual who will be responsible for developing, deploying and optimizing paid search (PPC) marketing campaigns for our clients across top tier paid search vendors including Google AdWords. Must have analytical skills and ability to assess larger marketing strategies including the ability to summarize complex data in a way that is easy for clients and creative teams to understand and build on.
This person should have a strong attention to detail, ability to work with various online tools, systems. This person should be able to clearly communicate with customers. And lastly this person should have a passion for assessing data and building business solutions online.
Must have Skills:
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Develop and manage campaigns using a variety of tools.
- Analyze categories, competitive websites to gain market intelligence about various businesses.
- Develop a list of targeted search phrases and keywords that potential customers would type into a search engine to find businesses in a category.
- Write ad copy campaigns.
- Track performance of keywords and PPC campaign.
- Build co-branding strategies and create digital pr campaigns.
- Communicate and assess new strategies and be able to articulate them clearly to clients.
- Experience in managing Pay Per Click campaigns.
- Perform general business support.
We know the best candidate will have these characteristics and recognize that:
· Paid search marketers are good at math.
· Have a high tolerance for change is mandatory.
· Have a passion for knowledge is imperative.
· Paid search marketers roll with the punches.
· Know that initiative drives success.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com