Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Product Lifecycle Manager.
The role of the Product Lifecycle Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to
strict deadlines. This includes acquiring resources, mitigating risk and coordinating the efforts of the cross functional team in order to deliver projects and initiatives according to plan. The Product Lifecycle Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
• Direct and manage project and initiative development from beginning to end.
• Develop project schedules and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the
appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation,
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team,
analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and
devise contingency plans.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties
throughout project life cycle.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors,
and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the
• Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to
identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
• University degree or college diploma in Business Administration or equivalent job experience.
• 3 – 5 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all
aspects of process development and execution.
• Strong familiarity with IT lifecycles and project management software, such as MS Project
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment is essential.
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and
• Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
• Flexible during times of change.
• Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come
from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
• Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper
management, clients, and other departments.
• Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
• Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
• Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Customer service skills an asset.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is
• Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines.
• Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
• Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients,
stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org