Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Program Manager for a full time permanent role.
Coaches, guides and facilitates a program across multiple teams and with business partners. Requires the ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures meeting outcomes are defined, understood and achieved for program meetings (may include Standup, Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, or other meetings as determined by each program’s needs.)
- Uses facilitation techniques to ensure effectiveness of program meetings.
- Ensures work items for the program are prioritized, communicated and estimated.
- Facilitates planning and scheduling of program work items across teams to minimize time in process for each item.
- Mitigates risks that may destabilize the teams.
- Ensures visibility of current work in progress for the program.
- Builds and fosters an environment of trust.
- Diagnoses, understands and facilitates program dynamics to optimize program performance.
- Creates a process to move work through the program. Continuously inspects and adapts the process and utilized experimentation.
- Gains recognition as a trusted advisor / leader with customers and stakeholders at all levels of the organization across business and IS.
- Understands, applies, promotes and contributes to Agile delivery methodologies, standards and tools.
- Creates a culture that instills the value of each program team and engages team responsibility and contribution.
- Listens, observes and provides feedback to the teams to promote productivity and effectiveness.
- Recognizes changes and assists teams in adapting.
- Networks with peer Program Managers to support continual learning and promote the success of other programs.
SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job related experience.
- Over three years of agile project delivery experience, including at least a year in a team leadership role.
- Other work experience that demonstrates ability to lead others effectively and help groups collaborate and continuously improve.
- Understanding of Agile frameworks.
- Previous technical experience or level of technical acumen is preferred.
- Proficiency with collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Superior written and oral communication skills including presentation skills.
- Responsible for highly accurate work and attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal skills with business and technical partners and external stakeholders.
- Accountable for program success and achieving desired outcomes.
Columbia, MO – Home Office
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com