A good candidate will have a variety of skills including the ability to learn quickly, great attention to detail, reliable, thorough and accurate. This position requires good writing and organizational skills as well as good communication to work with application developers and end users. The candidate should be self-motivated and able to work independently or on a team. Technical Skills Required:
- An understanding and familiarity with .NET architecture and C#, VB.NET is desirable.
- We are seeking a qualified professional for a Programmer Analyst position to work in the Applications Development area.
- This is beginning technical work in computer systems analysis, design, and programming in a C#, VB.NET environment
- Experience programming in a C#, VB.NET is preferred. This is a professional, technical, software application development position.
- An employee in this position will perform construction of programming code and various levels of complexity regarding analysis, design and programming.
- Work will be in areas of applications, Internet, XML, HTML, SQL and DB2 databases.
- Team member functions will be performed as needed and/or assigned by supervisor. Employee will develop and perform comprehensive unit and systems tests in order to provide a quality deliverable.
Education Requirements Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with at least fifteen (15) semester hours in computer science, computer information systems or closely related areas.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com