Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Mid Level Programmer with 3-8 years of experience for a contract to hire opportunity.
This is a remote opportunity but there are frequent meetings which would require the person hired to live near the St. Louis Missouri metropolitan area.
- .NET Core 3.0
- NET Core
- Azure SQL Server
- Azure API for FHIR (nice to know)
- Azure Cloud Services
- Web APIs
- Azure DevOps
- VS2019 and now VS2020
- SQL Server
- Assist in building wrappers for API calls to third party vendors (mainly AllScripts ADP Unity)
- Store data from API calls into Azure SQL Server data base
- Design, build & test middle tier components
- Assist in automating data load procedures
- Assist in building business tier repositories for our front end to consume
- Assist in getting data to the from end as needed.
- Should have 3-8 years middle tier programmer experience.
- Can deliver work with less supervision while being assigned to relatively routine tasks.
- Should have deepened their understanding of development cycle scenarios which allows them to practice Agile methods more accurately.
- Be able to see the results of the occurring problems and learn how to avoid them in the future.
- Must be able to work remotely and unsupervised
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Experience working with healthcare applications / healthcare environments is a plus
- Experience working with AllScripts APIs a huge plus
- The IT group consists of a CTO and two senior level architects/developers. All the IT work is work-from-home requiring this individual to be able to work unsupervised and meet goals as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org