Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Project Coordinator for a long term contract opportunity.
The Roles and Responsibilities includes, but not limited to:
· Supports the Portfolio (1) or Project Managers (2) in the planning of project deliverables
· Develops and maintains a detailed project plan, which includes administrative tasks using related project management tools and to produce updated results
· Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and SharePoint – MS Project 2007 (or 2010) would be a very strong plus
· Establish a cadence for coordinating control activities, which include the coordination of Technical support logs and prioritization from leads
· Achieve Phase Gate deliverable completion to schedule and policies
· Update project plan against project deliverables and schedules
· Review project status weekly with team leads and Portfolio Manager
· Assure meeting agendas are set and followed; take minutes at Technical core team meetings and publish meeting results
· Assures all project documents are stored and maintained in the project folder, typically in SharePoint
*Cycle3 IT Staffing offers Health Benefits and a matching 401(k)
**Offer contingent upon background check, drug test and reference checks.