Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Project Coordinator for a long term contract with the potential of converting to a permanent employee. This is a Junior role.
The consultant should have between 1-2 years of Business Analysis skills, some Project Management skills, Your role will be to assist Senior Project Managers. You should be a “go getter”, someone that takes initiative.
We are not seeking someone who waits for daily direction.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Analyze, Solve Business Problems, Test
· Prepare portions of business cases and solution proposals and contribute information to the analysis of realistic and cost effective design alternatives, including procedural changes.
· Prepare written documents, including but not limited to, the design of new business processes and/or applications as well as testing, correcting and implementing planned products and processes.
· Effectively participate in Change Control and Scope Management procedures.
· Successfully identify, address and escalate Risks and Issues.
· Maintain and apply a working knowledge of Testing Tools and Techniques.
· Respond to reported issues and perform basic analysis and resolution activities to ensure that Service Level Agreement commitments are met or exceeded.
· Contribute to the creation and delivery of presentations to project teams.
Education Requirements: 4-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business-related studies.
Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years related experience working in an IT area focused on analysis, business relationships and requirements-driven project work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com