Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Project Manager for a long term contract opportunity.
Leads and directs one or more project teams engaged in the design, implementation and modification of IT projects that span across functional organizations. Prepares project execution plan and identifies appropriate technical and business resources needed for the team. Ensures projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meets technical requirements of the assignment. Keeps current on advances in the field of IT. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team. Complete understanding and wide application of technical principle, theories, and concepts in the field. General knowledge of other related disciplines. Provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives. Works under only general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives. Contributes to the completion of specific programs and projects. Failure to obtain results or erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in serious program delays and considerable expenditure of resources. Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects. (5 – 8 Years with BS) (3 – 6 Years with MS) (0 – 3 Years with PhD) (0 – 3 Years with JD)
Enterprise Identity Solutions – Engagement Manager
The Enterprise Identity Solutions team is a part of IT's Enterprise Productivity group. The team provides engineering and integration services for Company's Identity Management and Web Access Management Platforms.
This position will be the entry point for any new enhancement or project that comes into the Enterprise Solutions team. They position will be accountable for providing tracking requests, working with the engineers to gather estimates and tracking enhancements/projects as they progress.
• Primary point of contact for kicking off any new Enterprise Identity Solutions effort or project
• Work with business and IT teams to define scope and high level requirements for efforts/projects
• Comprehend and communicate requirements clearly to the development group, infrastructure engagement team, and other IT teams in order to gather estimates and create project proposals for the customers.
• Provide client with updates and status checks throughout the project to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Expand contacts with key clients and maintain strong post-engagement relationships.
• Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
• Bachelors degree or equivalent professional experience
• Excellent presentation, verbal, and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations
• Self-motivated with excellent problem solving skills and negotiation skills
• Prior experience with the development of large-scale IT solutions and a strong understanding of associated web development technologies and software development lifecycles
• Strong organizational skills that allow the candidate to handle multiple engagements at a time with dynamic timelines and requirements
• Superior analytical skills to be able to help business customers think through processes and define requirements to meet their needs.
• Ability to operate in a highly matrixed organization
• Prior application design, development, or analysis work is highly preferred.
• Prior project management experience
• Identity or Web Access Management exposure
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org