Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Project Manager for a long term contract.
Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. The lead will take projects from original concept through final implementation. The lead must be accountable to provide technical and analytical guidance to the project team.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies (Waterfall and Agile).
· Ensures projects are delivered on time, within budget, adheres to high quality standards and meets customer expectations.
· Assembles project plans and teamwork assignments, directs and monitors work efforts on a daily basis, identifies resource needs, performs quality reviews; and escalates functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
· Tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources.
· Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
· Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
· Strong ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
· Strong understanding and ability to manage complex program and project budgets
Strong ability in implementing program and project plans, monitoring progress, resource usage and quality
· Strong knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified
· Strong understanding of multiple project management disciplines
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com