Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Technical Project Manager for a contract to hire opportunity.
JOB DESCRIPTION: TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
● Manages large enterprise IT project from beginning to end
● Defines project scope, charter, goals and deliverables in support of business goals and works with senior leadership and stakeholders for approvals
● Ensures that projects are completed on time and meet all business and system requirements. Conducts all project management tasks to ensure schedule, cost, and quality goals are met.
● Leverages the expertise of development teams to ensure project scope is well documented and managed properly throughout the delivery cycle of the project.
● Develops project plans, schedule and work breakdown structure for projects
● Communicates project status, progress on deliverables, and risks/issues to stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner
● Discusses and prioritizes project issues with the project team, and provides help/support to the project team as required.
● Works with development teams to ensure project staffing and resource plan are up-to-date and accurate
● Collaborates with cross-functional teams including architects, software engineers, developers and technical leads to ensure timely delivery of project
● Identifies and resolves issues/conflicts within the project team
● Maintains project tracking and provides status reports to senior leadership.
● Ensures adherence to delivery process guidelines and provides early feedback to project teams to take proactive measures to resolve the issues.
● Adheres to change management processes during the project lifecycle.
● Ensures compliance with project deliverables
• A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience/training
• 7+ years of demonstrated experience in the minimum qualifications
• PMP certification preferred with SCRUM experience.
• Experience in managing projects leveraging different software development methodologies.
• Strong skills in predictive analysis, specifically on development/deployment projects.
• Experience in measuring project success factors with respect to cost, schedule and quality, i.e. product requirements quality, test quality and code quality.
• Practical experience with requirements and test case development
• Experience interacting with business customers and managing expectations
• Proven work experience working as a Project Manager with a successful project delivery record
• Ability to work with Business interface teams and business leads to estimate cost and negotiate requirements to minimize project impact
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com