Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a MID LEVEL Project Manager for a contract opportunity .
- Application Development Background
- Defines project scope, charter, goals and deliverables in support of business goals and works with senior leadership and stakeholders for approvals
- Ensures that projects are completed on time and meet all business and system requirements. Conducts all project management tasks to ensure schedule, cost, and quality goals are met.
- Leverages the expertise of development teams to ensure project scope is well documented and managed properly throughout the delivery cycle of the project.
- Develops project plans, schedule and work breakdown structure for projects
- Communicates project status, progress on deliverables, and risks/issues to stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner
- Discusses and prioritizes project issues with the project team, and provides help/support to the project team as required.
- Works with development teams to ensure project staffing and resource plan are up-to-date and accurate
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams including architects, software engineers, developers and technical leads to ensure timely delivery of project
- Identifies and resolves issues/conflicts within the project team
- Maintains project tracking and provides status reports to senior leadership.
- Ensures adherence to delivery process guidelines and provides early feedback to project teams to take proactive measures to resolve the issues.
- Adheres to change management processes during the project
- Ensures compliance with project deliverables
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- 5 – 7 years of demonstrated experience in the minimum qualifications
- PMP certification
- Experience in managing projects leveraging different software development methodologies.
- Strong skills in predictive analysis, specifically on development/deployment projects.
- Experience in measuring project success factors with respect to cost, schedule and quality, i.e. product requirements quality, test quality and code quality.
- Practical experience with requirements and test case development
- Experience interacting with business customers and managing expectations
- Proven work experience working as a Project Manager with a successful project delivery record
- Ability to work with Business interface teams and business leads to estimate cost and negotiate requirements to minimize project impact
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com