Assist the PMO manager with initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing all projects while utilizing the best practices in all knowledge areas of the project development cycle toward the overall vision.
Apply knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to meet project requirements through the application and integration of the project management processes of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing.
- Control the assigned project resources to best meet project objectives
- Adapt the specifications, plans and approach to the different concerns and expectations of the stakeholders, including understanding how the project affects multiple departments.
- Balance the competing demands for quality, scope, time and cost
- Motivate people to achieve high levels of performance and to overcome barriers to change
- Prepare reports of project progress to the project team
- Adhere to the “Code of Ethics” and “Code of Professional Conduct” outlined by PMI
- PMI certification desired
- 3-4 years experience as a Project Manager
- Ability to multitask
- Good interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of a PC, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Project and basic office equipment (e.g. fax machine, copy machine, phones, voicemail and Internet)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org