Cycle3 IT is seeking 2 project managers for a local opportunity.
Participates in the identification, design, development and implementation of assigned project(s). Assigned projects may be general or systems related in nature. Interfaces with internal and external resources to ensure successful and timely completion in accordance with user needs.
Requires a minimum of five (5) years experience leading and implementing Agile/SCRUM in an IT environment. Should also have experience with other project disciplines such as Waterfall and Iterative.
- Directs and monitors project activity for an assigned functional area.
- Participates in meeting and task force activities to identify project goals, gains consensus on project steps, schedule and implementation procedures and estimates project costs; fosters cooperation and involvement from support team.
- Interviews users to identify scope; develops a project plan and provides input to recommendations for problem resolution.
- Identifies internal and/or external resources to ensure successful project completion.
- Prepares project status reports; makes alterations in project plan as needed.
- Assists with or prepares project implementation steps and documentation as appropriate; ensures a smooth implementation of project; resolves problems.
- Participates in training users as applicable.
- Participates in project evaluation against estimated plans and costs; provides continuing support and service as required.
- Manages performance of project team, and evaluates overall performance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org