Cycle3 IT Staffing is currently seeking a qualified, experienced and customer focused IS Senior Project Manager. The IS Senior Project Manager is responsible for all phases of Information Systems projects of a highly complex nature and acts as a single point of contact for those projects interfacing with all areas affected by the project including end users, IS and business partners.. They will take projects from original concept through final implementation. Specifically, defining project scope and objectives, developing detailed work plans and schedules, providing project estimates, resource plans and status reports. Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
Qualified applicants must have the following qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience as a Project Manager is required.
· Certification in project management is preferred.
· 3-5 years of previous project management experience is required.
· 8-10 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development is required.
· Prior experience implementing an ERP system is a preferred. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to coordinate people and teams to project completion.
· Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills.
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must.
· General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office.
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org