Leads and directs multiple Finance projects through the project lifecycle, with primary focus on
analyzing, identifying, and then delivering projects for the Corporate Finance organization.
Facilitates and drives out cross-functional and cross-divisional decisions from key stakeholders.
Develops project charters and related project management work products, ensures that projects
meet customer requirements and corporate strategies. Manages projects within the constraints
of time, cost, scope and quality.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
1. Works with stakeholders and leaders to understand impact of organizational changes,
identifies needs and response strategies required to support the reorganization, and
develops project proposals address identified needs and strategies.
2. Manages complex projects through the project lifecycle, including developing charters,
plans, schedules, and budgets; allocating resources; monitoring performance against
schedule, budget, and quality targets; managing changes, issues and risks; and providing
regular communication to program management and other areas within the organization.
3. Establishes and maintains effective communication with other project managers, crossfunctional
project teams, and internal/ external customers in order to identify key plan tasks
and due dates.
4. Provides guidance in the application toolset required to code, test and troubleshoot
applications for new development and on-going support, and direct the activities of all
technical resources on the project.
5. Ensures business partners’ expectations are met, gain understanding when desired
outcomes are not feasible and provide alternative solutions to meet objective(s).
6. Conducts feasibility studies and perform cost/benefit analysis for IT projects .
7. Establishes and maintains best practices and consistent project management policies and
guidelines in line with IT project management methodologies.
8. Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• PMP Certification
• ITIL Certification
• Master’s degree
• LOMA certification
Experience and Skills
• 8+ years formal project management experience.
• Knowledge of corporate financial and budgeting systems.
• Advanced project management skills. Demonstrates ability to evaluate project objectives
and scope for feasibility, understanding, scheduling, and ensure projects meet budget
and plan criteria.
• Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into technical solutions.
• Knowledge of finance and/or accounting principles, standards and rules.
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Advanced interpersonal skills; demonstrating an ability to lead and mentor others.
• Advanced oral and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to convey
business terminology that is meaningful and well received by the customer.
• Ability to work well within and manage a team, including those in different time zones.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and/or sub-teams simultaneously, including the ability
to delegate key areas of responsibility.
• Ability to adapt to new methods, work under tight deadlines and stressful conditions.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent risk management skills
• Strong communication skills, with ability to effectively target communications to a wide
range of audiences, senior executives to individual contributors.
• Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills.
• Microsoft Project, Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft Office Suite
erm of Engagement
• 12 months, with option to extend if needed
• Reports to Executive Director Project Execution Office
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org